PRN Registered Vascular Tech- Mary Black
- Spartanburg, SC
- Spartanburg Medical Center
- MB-Cardiovascular Laboratory
- Per Diem - Weekends
- Job Grade 024
- Req #: 31490
Come work at our Mary Black Campus of Spartanburg Regional!
The Registered Vascular Technologist performs technical functions relating to the preparation and performance of diagnostic peripheral vascular studies and neurovascular studies. Assists with quality assurance and control standards.
- RVT- Active Membership in American Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- CPR Certification
- CCI Cardiovascular Credentialing in lieu of ARDMS membership
- Floor to Waist (Rarely) To lift gynne bed extension board, maneuver monitors
- Waist to Overhead (Rarely) To transport linen bags
- Carry (Rarely) To transport linen/trash bags throughout department
- Vertical Pull (Upwards- Occasionally) To transfer patients from stretcher to bed
- Horizontal Push (Rarely) To transport patients to/from ultrasound, throughout hospital
- Horizontal Pull (Rarely) To transport patients to/from ultrasound, throughout hospital
- Reach Overhead (Rarely) To stock various supplies on storage shelves
- Other: Lateral Bending Standing (Rarely) To apply ultrasound treatments
- Low Work (Rarely) To stock/organize supplies on storage shelves
Core Job Responsibilities
- Maintains expendable supply inventory.
- Participates in afterhours procedures as required. Interacts with patients appropriately based on knowledge principles of growth and development ( age ranges from infancy, toddler, preschool, school age, adolescence early adult, middle adult, and late adult) .