Certified Nursing Aide (C.N.A.) Course
- Union, SC
- Ellen Sagar Nursing Center
- ESNC Nursing Services
- 8 Week Course At SCC College at Union
- Nursing Support
- Job Grade 009
- Req #: 31677
Certified Nursing Aide (C.N.A) Course
Classes begin Soon!
Interested in starting a healthcare career with Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System?
We are offering an opportunity to attend and complete a 8 Week Course at Spartanburg Community College at Spartanburg or Caring Hands Inc., located in Inman.
After you complete the course and pass the state exam, you will have your C.N.A. Certification and then you will make a (1) year commitment of Full Time employment to either Ellen Sagar Nursing Center or Woodruff Manor ( Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System (SRHS) entities).
*Application and Exam for the SC Board Registry
5. You must be able to commit to Full Time Employment
6. You must be able to attend all classes and be available for ALL clinical hours
7. You must not currently be in any Nursing Program/Classes
After Successful completion of the C.N.A. course, you will have the opportunity to sit for the C.N.A. examination through the South Carolina Board Registry and become employed at either Ellen Sagar Nursing Center or Woodruff Manor.
Once you are an employee, we'll also reward your hard work with:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Prescription Drug Plan and Employee Pharmacy
- Infertility benefits
- Autism benefits
- CarePlus Disease Management, Employee Wellness, Rapid Weight Loss, Tobacco and Nicotine Cessation, Child Development, and Pampered Pregnancy Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Dependent Care and Medical
- Credit Union Services
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- Free On-Site Parking
- 401k Tax-deferred Savings Plan and 401k Roth Savings Plan with Company Matching Dollars
- Plenty of Paid Time Off
- Discount and Purchase Programs
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Tuition Reimbursement