This job posting is no longer active.
- Spartanburg, SC
- Spartanburg Medical Center
- Per Diem - Varied Shifts - TBD by the manager
- Non-Clinical Support Services
- Job Grade 017
- Req #: 32370
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System is currently working on new renovation projects as well as making some new and exciting upgrades to the general overall appearance and condition of our facilities. The carpenter will be a part of these changes by preforming general carpenter duties as assigned as well a working on special assigned projects.
Required: High School Diploma or GED
Required: Five (5) years’ experience in all phases of rough and finish carpenter work. · Advanced knowledge of and be able to build cabinets, all aspects of setting door frames and hanging doors, running metal stud walls and hanging drywall.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Must be experienced with placement of concrete and form work.
- Must have clean and safe work ethics with basic carpenter tools required.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Position will be full- time and as needed.
Additional InformationSpartanburg Regional is an integrated healthcare system that provides care from birth to hospice. As a a partner with the community for 90 years, we have earned a reputation for technological excellence. With more than 5,600 employees, Spartanburg Regional prides itself in being one of the most recognized healthcare facilities in Upstate South Carolina. A long list of accolades and accomplishments keep our employees proud. We believe the pride and quality in our organization is the result of a focused effort of our staff and resources.