Physician - Surgical Oncology
- Spartanburg, SC
- Medical Group of the Carolinas
- Full-Time - Varied Shifts
- Job Grade 090
- Req #: 34339
MGC - Division of Surgery – Gibbs Cancer Center is seeking to hire a Full Time BC/BE Breast Surgeon or Surgical Oncologist to join an existing practice with 1 BC General Surgeon and 1 BC Surgical Oncologist and 1 NP. Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Strong support from primary care and specialists
- NP support 5 days a week in clinic
- Call 1:3 (includes hospital and clinic) Surgery residents take 1st and 2nd call
- State of the art OR with Robot at Spartanburg Medical Center (SMC)
- Expansion for clinic and OR time at Pelham Medical Center (PMC) and Gibbs Cancer Center at Pelham
All our physician positions include paid interview and relocation expenses. Our physicians receive $6,000 annually for continuing medical education as well as benefits options and several attractive retirement choices.
Spartanburg/Greenville offers a blend of the South with sophisticated restaurants, theatre, fantastic public and private schools, and other cultural amenities. There is excellent hiking, hunting, fishing and cycling available in close proximity, and the beaches of South Carolina are only three hours away!
Kristin Baker, Sr. Physician Recruiter
Additional InformationMedical Group of the Carolinas features 235 physicians in 20 specialty areas, and is structured to provide both patients and caregivers the ability to form strong relationships and create medical homes. Medical Group of the Carolinas includes a large number of conveniently-located primary care physician offices, 18 of which have been recognized as Physician Practice Connections-Patient Centered Medical Homes. It also offers five OB/GYN practices at six locations for women's health, two pediatric practices, as well as experienced specialty providers.