PRN - SPD Tech MB Campus
- Spartanburg, SC
- Spartanburg Medical Center
- MB-Sterile Processing
- Per Diem - Varied Shifts - Vaied Shifts
- Job Grade 015
- Req #: 35837
· Responsible for decontamination, cleaning, processing and sterilization of supplies and equipment dispensed by the department following established infection control practices.
· Willingness to accept new ideas and work under stressful conditions.
· Provides leadership by example on proper procedure and compliance of regulatory requirements.
· Willingness to be an active SPD team member, to abide by the teams norms and processes and embrace the teams vision.
High school graduate; one to two years of SPD experience (preferred one to two years of Instrument assembly and sterilization); CST or CSPDT
Additional InformationSpartanburg Regional is an integrated healthcare system that provides care from birth to hospice. As a a partner with the community for 90 years, we have earned a reputation for technological excellence. With more than 5,600 employees, Spartanburg Regional prides itself in being one of the most recognized healthcare facilities in Upstate South Carolina. A long list of accolades and accomplishments keep our employees proud. We believe the pride and quality in our organization is the result of a focused effort of our staff and resources.