Registered Nurse (RN) - 4 West SMC Med Surg
- Spartanburg, SC
- Spartanburg Medical Center
- 4 West
- Full-Time - Nights (weekends as needed) - 7pm-7am
- Job Grade B
- Req #: 35956
Current SC Nursing License required and ACLS, BCLS preferred. New graduates and experienced RN's are encouraged to apply.
Experienced RNs with at least one year of nursing experience may be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Additional premium offer for night and weekend shifts.
The Registered Nurse, under the direction of the Nurse Manager, utilizes knowledge and skills to provide direct age-specific and culturally appropriate care through the use of the nursing process based on knowledge of principles of growth and development, serves as a clinical resource, participates in patient and staff education, demonstrates leadership, and serves as a preceptor.
4 West is a 25-bed autonomous unit is located on the 4rd floor in the main SMC building. The population served is primarily medical/surgical adult patients with a specialty in Gastrointestinal diseases. 4 West has the capability of accommodating patients requiring telemetry monitoring.
Spartanburg Regional offers a wide range of market competitive benefits and compensation. For our
full-time associates, we provide the following (but not limited to) services and benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision plans
- Prescription Drug Plan and Employee Pharmacy
- Infertility and adoption benefits
- CarePlus Disease Management Program, Wellness, Rapid Weight Loss, Nicotine Cessation, Child Development, and Pampered Pregnancy Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Free On-Site Parking
- 401(k) Tax-Deferred Plans
- Paid-Time Off
- Discount and Purchase Programs
- Rewards & Recognition Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Additional InformationSpartanburg Regional is an integrated healthcare system that provides care from birth to hospice. As a a partner with the community for over 90 years, we have earned a reputation for technological excellence. Spartanburg Regional prides itself in being one of the most recognized healthcare facilities in Upstate South Carolina. A long list of accolades and accomplishments keep our employees proud. We believe the pride and quality in our organization is the result of a focused effort of our staff and resources.