This job posting is no longer active.
- Spartanburg, SC
- Spartanburg Medical Center
- Central Telemetry Monitoring
- Full-Time - Nights (weekends as needed) - 7:00PM-7:00AM as assigned
- Clinical Technicians
- Job Grade 009
- Req #: 36864
The Cardiac Monitor Technician, under the direction of the Charge Nurse/Nurse Manager, provides continual monitoring of the patient's heart rate and rhythm, daily maintenance of the telemetry equipment. Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- High school education or GED required.
- Certificate for successful completion of arrhythmia course.
- (6 months - 1 year) experience in an Monitor Tech environment.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
Additional InformationSpartanburg Regional is an integrated healthcare system that provides care from birth to hospice. As a a partner with the community for 90 years, we have earned a reputation for technological excellence. With more than 5,600 employees, Spartanburg Regional prides itself in being one of the most recognized healthcare facilities in Upstate South Carolina. A long list of accolades and accomplishments keep our employees proud. We believe the pride and quality in our organization is the result of a focused effort of our staff and resources.