Physician - Endocrinology
- Spartanburg, SC
- Medical Group of the Carolinas - Physician Opportunities
- MGC-Diabetes and Endocrinology-Spartanburg-Provide
- Full-Time - Days (weekends as needed)
- Job Grade 90
- Req #: 36912
Spartanburg Medical Center (SMC) is seeking to hire FULL TIME BC/BE Endocrinologist to join a well-established practice. The Endocrinologist will join a group office-practice of 3 BC Endocrinologists, a Nurse Practitioner, and 2 Physician Assistants.
- Hospital call is for consultation only-no direct admits
- Night call requires phone response
- Call 1:4; done a week at a time
- Active diabetes education program with 6 full time CDEs
- Serves community and provides follow up and telephone triage to patients with blood glucose management problems
- PSLF approved institution
- Exceptional compensation package including:
- Generous CME allowance
- Retirement options
- Paid Malpractice
- Relocation expenses
The Upstate of South Carolina is a lush, green area with hot summers and temperate winters. It is a hub of New Southern culture, with a blossoming art and food scene, and has attracted attention from travel writer’s worldwide as a Top 10 destination for many things, including; best relocation destination, best places to start a company, best downtowns, best girl’s getaway, best parks, and even best water!
Just an hour from the Blue Ridge Mountains and 3 hours from the ocean, Housing is moderately priced, educational options abound, and residents still value old fashioned gentility and respect for others. Commuting is easy, and your recreational opportunities are endless. Come find out why everyone wants to live here, in the Upstate!
Kristin Baker, Sr. Physician Recruiter
Additional InformationMedical Group of the Carolinas features 235 physicians in 20 specialty areas, and is structured to provide both patients and caregivers the ability to form strong relationships and create medical homes. Medical Group of the Carolinas includes a large number of conveniently-located primary care physician offices, 18 of which have been recognized as Physician Practice Connections-Patient Centered Medical Homes. It also offers five OB/GYN practices at six locations for women’s health, two pediatric practices, as well as experienced specialty providers.