- Woodruff, SC
- Woodruff Manor
- Environmental Services
- Per Diem - Days (weekends as needed)
- Non-Clinical Support Services
- Job Grade 005
- Req #: 36926
- HS Diploma or equivalent
Performs general and routine cleaning to ensure an orderly, clean, environment. Manages work processes, quality, service, and costs in manner consistent with customer satisfaction. Performs additional duties as requested. Interacts with patient and families based on knowledge of periods of growth and development.
- Ensures assigned area is dust free.
- Ensures floors in assigned areas are clean and in good condition.
- Ensures restrooms are clean and sanitary.
- Ensures waste receptacles and bins are emptied twice daily.
- Cleans walls, mirrors, etc., to prevent dirt spots, at patient discharge.
- Ensures that patient care equipment is cleaned upon discharge and as need arises (Alaris pumps, wheelchairs, stretchers, etc.)
- Ensures housekeeping cart is organized, clean, and stocked at the end of each shift.
- Ensures wet floor signs are used per policy.
- Ensures equipment is clean and in good condition prior to return to storage.
- Ensures floor care is completed in such a manner that will not increase potential for a slip (per policy)
Other Duties as assigned