Assoc-Food Call Ctr
- Greer, SC
- Pelham Medical Center
- Food & Nutrition Services
- Per Diem As assigned
- Non-Clinical Support Services
- Job Grade 008
- Req #: 37488
Call Center function (primary)
Instructing patients on the Room Service meal ordering system, assessing patient capability to utilize the Room Service System, assisting patients to place their orders, brief review of the diet basics related to the personalized menu the patient receives and two-way communication with patient and staff involved with patient diet.
Cashier function (secondary)
Responsible for checking customers through the cash register and maintaining accurate money control. Ensures that customers are greeted and made to feel welcome in the Cafeteria.
Other duties as required (during call center downtime): Assisting Team wherever needed.
- High School Diploma
- 3 years’ experience
- ServeSafe Certification
Core Job Responsibilities
- Assists patients in completing menu selections in compliance with prescribed diet, as assigned by dietitian and/or physician.
- Offers alternatives to menu as allowed on prescribed diet in accordance with food allergies or sensitivities, cultural, ethnic and religious preferences.
- Ensures that the dining and counter areas are kept clean and neat at all times.
- Restocks drinks and counter supplies as needed.
- Responsible for accurate opening and closing procedures of the cafeteria.
Additional InformationAs a part of Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System, Pelham Medical Center consists of 48 inpatient rooms and is continuously expanding services to meet the needs of patients. Conveniently located at Westmoreland Road and Highway 14 in Greer, the state-of-the-art facility is a national award winner for its design. The hospital design focuses on both comfort and convenience for patients and visitors. This focus carries over into each patient room with several room features designed to maximize functional efficiency and effectiveness for the patient care team without disturbing the patient.