Referral Tech - Call Center Services
- Spartanburg, SC
- Home Office: 700 N Pine Street, Spartanburg, SC 29302
- Per Diem - Varied Shifts - M-F, Holidays and Weekends as Assigned, Hrs vary: Includes On Call, Weekend and Holiday Rotation
- Job Grade 008
- Req #: 37790
The Referral Tech for the Call Center is an individual who answers a multi-line switchboard rapidly and directs the calls to destination without any delay.
- High School Graduate or GED Equivalent
- 1+ years working experience as a receptionist operating a multi-line switchboard phone system.
- Must be able to speak, understand, and write in English.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Handles a high volume of inbound calls and maintaining a response rate swiftly in accordance with agreed standards.
- Maintains and updates the list of availability of staff continuously to receive incoming calls.
- Operates various standard office machines, including personal computer, various software, fax, phone, and printer.
- Monitors hospital alarms and calls emergency codes.
- Understands and responds effectively and clearly too addressed requests in person or over the phone, and to written or verbal instructions.
- Requires adherence to all policies and procedures, including standards of behavior, attendance, punctuality and personal appearance.
- Establishes and maintains efficient working relationships with supervisors, co-workers, patients and the general public.
- Enters data into health information management system and performs other routine assigned clerical suites as needed.
- Pursues personal development of knowledge and skills required for the efficient performance of the job role.
- Other duties as assigned.