This job posting is no longer active.
- Greer, SC
- Pelham Medical Center
- Environmental Services
- Full-Time As assigned
- Non-Clinical Support Services
- Job Grade 005
- Req #: 38065
Performs general and routine cleaning to ensure an orderly, clean, environment. Excellent customer service skills required.
- Education High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience One year in Healthcare Environmental Services
- CPR certified.
- SC driver license.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Manages work processes, quality, service, and costs in manner consistent with customer satisfaction.
- Performs additional duties as requested.
- Interacts with patient and families based on knowledge of periods of growth and development.
- Performs patient care duties as defined in job standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional InformationAs a part of Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System, Pelham Medical Center consists of 48 inpatient rooms and is continuously expanding services to meet the needs of patients. Conveniently located at Westmoreland Road and Highway 14 in Greer, the state-of-the-art facility is a national award winner for its design. The hospital design focuses on both comfort and convenience for patients and visitors. This focus carries over into each patient room with several room features designed to maximize functional efficiency and effectiveness for the patient care team without disturbing the patient.