- Spartanburg, SC
- Spartanburg Medical Center
- MB-Patient Companions
- Full-Time - Nights (weekends as needed) - 11:00PM-7:00AMvas assigned
- Nursing Support
- Job Grade 005
- Req #: 38541
Under the direction of a Registered Nurse, the Patient Companion functions as a support to the licensed nursing staff in performing activities related to the safety needs of an assigned patient. Employees are encouraged to support Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System’s involvement in the community we serve.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Core Job Responsibilities
- Ability to read newspaper, magazine, books, etc. of wide variety.
- Command of the English language in written and verbal format.
- Other Duties As Assigned
Additional InformationSpartanburg Regional is an integrated healthcare system that provides care from birth to hospice. As a a partner with the community for 90 years, we have earned a reputation for technological excellence. With more than 5,600 employees, Spartanburg Regional prides itself in being one of the most recognized healthcare facilities in Upstate South Carolina. A long list of accolades and accomplishments keep our employees proud. We believe the pride and quality in our organization is the result of a focused effort of our staff and resources.