- Spartanburg, SC
- Post-Acute Services
- Job Grade 012
- Req #: 38982
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in field or related area.
- Proficiency with MS Word and Outlook. Proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint preferred.
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
The administrative assistant provides administrative support including but not limited to appointment scheduling, providing information to callers, memo composition, dictation, notes transcription, electronic and paper file maintenance, report generation, expense and invoice processing, and project support. Typically reports to director level or above.
- Aids in internal and external customers via phone, email, and in person.
- Prepares and coordinates dissemination of documents and reports as needed.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings electronically.
- Reviews and recommends departmental/task workflow enhancements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.