Dir-Quality Compliance and Support Services
- Spartanburg, SC
- Post-Acute Services
- Full-Time 8a-4:30p
- Job Grade E11
- Req #: 40406
The Director Quality, Compliance, and Supportive Services assumes responsibility for planning, directing, managing and facilitating the Quality, Compliance, Chaplaincy, Social Work, and Volunteer programs for Hospice, Palliative Care, and Senior Heath . The Director ensures the policies and procedures comply with federal, state and local laws, regulations, codes and current practice standards, is responsible for identification and assessment of compliance vulnerability and risk. The Director is responsible for the compliance training and education for all levels of personnel, conducts and oversees audits of defined areas/functions to assess compliance, implements action/resolution to problems or misconduct. The Director discovers opportunities for improvement through data analysis and observation of processes of care, and through collaboration with internal and external resources and professional relationships. Lean/Six Sigma principles and other quality improvement tools are utilized to drive improvements that support strategic goals. The Director serves as a resource to the program, and works collaboratively with the leadership team, mentoring managers and staff.
- Education Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s preferred. RN preferred.
- Experience Minimum 3 years management experience, 1 year healthcare experience, 1 year regulatory and/or data analysis experience.
- 3 years supervisory experience in healthcare or public health with experience in statistical process control desired
- 5 years Hospice experience
- Current license as required per degree
- Valid Driver’s License
Core Job Responsibilities
- Maintains an environment of continuous survey readiness
- Has the delegated authority to take immediate and appropriate action in the event of an emergency situation where there is clear and present danger that poses a threat of personal injury, or threat of damage to property or equipment
- Assures financial and regulatory compliance, while working collaboratively with the Director of Nursing and Clinical Services
- Lead role in strategic planning and medical staff relations. Accountable for the financial performance through monitoring of productivity and annual budget process
- Serves as the liaison to the community and to marketing
- Responsible for flyers and mail-out to patients, families and the community
- Responsible for special event organization and planning.